Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2003 5:24:26 PM EDT
Well, guys...

Tatja and I got tired of the hosting mess we were in before.  So, we decided to go with a new host.  And it seems MUCH faster to us!

Our old server is STILL running, and will be for a few days longer.  But, if you're in the mood for Day of Defeat, come join us at the new server!

IP:  63.99.233.10:27017

Title:  The Black Rifle || Home of [AR15.com]

See ya there!
Link Posted: 3/12/2003 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Odd For some reasont I cant connet to it or find it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2003 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course you would look now, when WON.net appears to be down.

Try again later tonight.  WON has been having trouble lately.  WON is a separate server which relays info about MY server.  So the problem isn't me
Link Posted: 3/12/2003 4:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish I could afford to run a DoD server unfrtunaltye I only have Cable modem that only is good for up to 6 people after that the ping gets so high that you would think that people are playing on a 36k dialup from japan.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a DoD server running for close to 6 months. Always got great pings on my cable connection. Had up to 20 peopel on with absolutely no problems.

Things seem to have died down. Too much maintenance for no enough people. Due ot a lack of interest, i killed mine.

We had some great games, and i did some good mods to it. but it jsut became too much bullshit for 2 peopel to connect then decide there isn't enough people on it. Then i tried bots for a whiel and that jsut brought mroe gripes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top