Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2002 11:40:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:02:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent game.  I got it LAST Christmas and beat it in about a week.  Of course I played it whenever I had free time.  It's addictive!

Ping is a term that refers to how long it takes for info to get to the server that's hosting the game and back to your computer.  If you have a dial-up modem then the ping number will be pretty high.  If you have cable modem you will have a much lower ping number.  Of course it also depends on how far away the server is too.  You'll want to pick a server that has a ping of 200 or lower if possible.  The lower the ping number the faster you responses and movements will register in the game.  Having a very low ping number can be a very good advantage.

USPC40

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=469[/img]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Just play...if you p-o a few people don't loose any sleep over it.There are enough a-holes on line who think they are the best.No matter how good you are.
If you want,start a game with a pass-word and play alone...learn what keys do what and look over the maps.Just have fun.
GLOCK23

Game names...GLOCK or G23
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Great game, with good graphics.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#4]
When you get good people will accuse you of cheating.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
how do I learn how not to piss people of by being a newbie, I just want to play online.
View Quote

Don't kill your team mates (Pay attention, occasionally the server makes you switch sides)

Be a useful team-member. A well-hidden sniper  can be worth 20 charging grunts.

If you choose to be a lieutenant, you gotta hand out ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top