Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2013 1:46:38 PM EDT
I've played the campaign before (renting through gamefly) but I decided to go ahead and purchase it on the cheap for the multiplayer earlier this week.

After a handful of MP rounds the last couple of nights, I've come to one conclusion about this game: I really hate the stun gun. Damn thing pisses me off.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought it a while back on a steam sale, just recently installed it.

Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to force you back to the main menu to be able to rebind your keys?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have it on 360 so that's not a problem for me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it worth picking up on the cheap?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it's $30 on XBL marketplace but you can probably find it on disc locally for less than that. Gamefly has a keep it option so I paid about $14 for it (on top of my subscription fee), though I did have to pay the 800 MS points ($10) for the multiplayer passport.

I actually think the MP is fun and would be better if people actually worked together. It's much more tactical than BF and COD and as annoying as the stun guns are, they serve a purpose. I also really like the gun customization. There's a lot more options than BF3 has (but not quite as many as MOH Warfighter).
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Steam has it for $13 currently if you are on PC, though it was 5 bucks or so a couple days ago, as part of the Steam sale.

The campaign is interesting enough, I just don't like the non-optimization for PC (it's not a good port) and that the singleplayer is designed with co-op in mind.  Haven't touched the MP, so I can't speak to that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 4:44:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Ill prolly buy it if you say it's good I got 150 bucks in ms points to spend before November and only 50 is for the server reup
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#7]
If any of you ends up getting the game used for the 360, I have an extra Uplay online passport.

The more I play it, the less I like it, but I'm thinking that has more to do with me getting stuck on horrible teams lately. When I first started, I was always winning. Now the matchmaking keeps sticking me on crappy teams while the other teams seems to have their levels all maxed out. Plus the hit detection is spectacularly laggy (worse than BF3) because it's peer-to-peer hosting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top