Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2011 10:54:11 PM EDT
http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1174833p1.html

I really loved the first one, cant wait for this to come out.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Seriously?! Finally!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 1:52:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Loved the first one as well.  

It was such a huge flop that I wonder how much they will change the design.  

Ubisoft is hurting compared to a few years ago.  They have some great IPs though.

The new Ghost looks to be amazing as well.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:22:35 AM EDT
[#3]
One of my favorite games in a long while.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I really enjoyed the first one. Got a little frustrating at some points, but overall was a good play and refreshing to have a new idea on the market.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ubisoft is hurting compared to a few years ago.  They have some great IPs though.

Ubisoft?  DICE made the first one.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ubisoft manages to kill every game series they get ahold of. Rainbow 6, Ghost Recon, ect. Just about every game they design in house is lack luster to such as HAWX. They manage to screw up almost everything they touch. No wonder they are hurting.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Mirror Edge had a great concept but very bad execution. The game is very linear. You have to do it their way or fail. Some paths are so well hidden that you wonder what they were smoking. Basically very bad level and map design.

Anyway EA published Mirror Edge.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top