Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2007 3:14:54 PM EDT
WHO-HOO!!!

I just weighed myself and I discovered that I am now weighing in at 237 lbs!!!

Now, that may seem fat to you guys, but I am damn happy! Last September I was weighing in at 260 on the nose. I have been watching what I eat and walking. I am down to 2000 or less calories per day and I am walking 3 miles a night.

Sure, sure, this all probably sounds very insignificant to you but to me 23 pounds is a big freakin' deal! I have battled back and forth with weight all my life and now I feel like I am getting into a groove where I am developing habits that will stick with me on an ongoing basis. I am happy!

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job, keep up the hard work. I'm trying myself.

Best of luck in the future.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for you and keep it up!

At my heaviest, I was about 235-240.  I am now hovering around 200.  Cutting out pop/soda/coke helped and jogging up to 4 miles did wonders.

Congrats again!

Feels good, doesn't it!?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Great work.  I commend also the very reasonable pace at which you are losing weight.  A lot of poeple get motivated on a diet, cut calories too far, and set themselves up for failure.  Sustained loss of a pound per week is very achievable.  Stick with what you are doing, and you'll be ecstatically happy this time next year!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Good job man.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#6]
good job
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Great job, in high school I weighed 230, now I weigh 160, keep up good eating habits and exercise, it does wonders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top