Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 7:19:26 AM EDT
Man, maybe yall can help me on this.

I just bought my first pair of cowboy boots. Just after the muscles on the side of my shins just below my calfs are killing me.

Now if or when I run the same muscles feel like a knife is in there.

Is that shin splints?

What should I try to do?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:28:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Not wear cowboy boots?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Well you probally just haven't wore any boots that had as much heel on them as those cowboy boots did. So you probally overstrained your calves, best advice take some pain killers and easy up on the running for about a week to let the muscle fibers reknit themselves. If you don't well...... your doctors not going to worry about putting his kids through school after he fixes your legs.

Get the hint?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah now that I think about I never had a heel that tall before.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not wear cowboy boots?

At least ones that look like this:  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Heee Heeee

Man if I ever wear boots like that I would personally let you beat me til I shit my self  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top