Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 5:50:57 AM EDT
I've got a wholesale account with Century, but I'm wondering if there might be some better options out there.

Where do you guys get your stuff for training?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I usually order from Ringside or Fairtex.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to www.crossfit.com and scroll down to 'til you see Equipment.  They have a lot of links there.  This is the best fitness site I've found.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What kind of gear are you looking for?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:19:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I've started a karate/self-defense class at my church.

I have 20 new students who have no gear.  They'll need uniforms, sparring equipment and (eventually) traditioinal weapons.

Since the class is at the church we have no matts, no bags, nothing.  So I'll be getting all of that stuff.  I left a lot of my personal equipment with my old class in Indiana so I'll be looking for some sparring gear for myself as well as punching and kicking targets.

Also, I'm always looking to learn new stuff and there aren't any schools close to here.  Have you found ANY of the videos/books on martial arts to be valuable?

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like a great program you have going.

I believe Ringside also offers wholsale programs as well, they are carrying more and more traditional martial arts equipment along with their boxing stuff.

Mats are expensive.  I know there's a company called (I think) Reslite that sells both new and reconditioned wrestling mats, the reconditioned ones are supposed to be priced well.  Sometimes they pop up on ebay, but shipping is what will probably be pricy.

If you're near the KC, MO area I might be able to put you in touch with some people.  There's going to be a Miletich Fighting Systems affiliate gym opening in KC.  I'm not sure who's going to be running it yet, but I would definitely check that out if it's within a reasonable distance.

IM sent on the training tapes, I might have some you may be interested in.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I just order stuff from here
superfoot.com/
They were the cheapest I could find. If you look on ebay you can find lots of used stuff for kids but not much for men.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top