Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:54:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, google is your friend:  linky

It could be that your diet is lacking in something that is in the mustard seed.  You might take a look at the list of nutrients in the mustard seed, and then try to find a vitamin that has most of the same nutrients.  See if it does the same thing.  Or, if it makes you feel good, just keep eating mustard, hell it is cheap.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:58:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe you sprung a leak and the pressure is dropping off.  Better watch it!

Do you smoke?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:06:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:55:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude, google is your friend:  linky

It could be that your diet is lacking in something that is in the mustard seed.  You might take a look at the list of nutrients in the mustard seed, and then try to find a vitamin that has most of the same nutrients.  See if it does the same thing.  Or, if it makes you feel good, just keep eating mustard, hell it is cheap.

I did the google search after the experiment.  

I know that you cannot discount hte Placebo Effect, but, since the heart is an involuntary muscle I wanted to confirm my suspicions afterwards.

Did you read the part about magnesium, and selenium.  I think this might be what you are lacking.  Magnesium has some effect on the heart, especially on patients with some types of heart disease.   How are your sleep patterns?  
And you are right, mustard has alot of interesting minerals/vitamins, and it is obvious that one of them was lacking.

I can buy a gallon of yellow mustard for the price of one bottle of vitamins.  I am a cheapskate, you know.

TRG

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top