Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 1:42:34 AM EDT
Past 3 days I have been misserable.  I've started resting up more and drinking lots of water.  Also been taking multi-vitamin.  Not much of an appitite.  Horse sounding voice, itchy eyes, stuffy nose.  etc etc

what do ya'll recommend
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Anything with zinc and vitamin C in large doses. Cold-eeze is a good product for zinc and about 4000mg vitamin C daily for the duration of your cold.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Seriously, try over the counter echinacea (herb) 2 times a day until you feel better.  You should feel better within 1 hour of taking the first dose....
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks.

i've been taking lots of Vit C  b6 and b12  lots of water and sleep.  seems to be going away for the most part.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Seriously, try over the counter echinacea (herb) 2 times a day until you feel better.  You should feel better within 1 hour of taking the first dose....

+1, works great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top