Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2004 7:45:28 AM EDT
I'm looking into getting my fiance some Fox Labs 5.3 and I was wondering what places are good places to buy online.  I saw some here, but I haven't ever bought anything from that site before, so I don't know if they are a reputable company or not. Where should I buy this stuff? Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy it from FOX directly. I buy from them and they are very nice people. They sometimes throw in small freebies.

I think there site is Foxindustries.com???? Do a google search.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This is the best stuff IMHO

I like this line from their description:

1. It contains an Ultra Violent Dye.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:02:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I have some and let me tell you, you would rather get an ass whippin then get sprayed with this crap. I hosed a raccoon with some First defense, and it didn't even care. I dumped half the can on that SOB and he looked at me as if I sprayed him with water.
The Foxlabs 5.3 F***ed him up bad. He turned into a ball of snot.
BAM! Kicked it up a notch.

I'd take what the prisoners in Iraq got rather then get sprayed with this horse crap, yes even the gay dog pile.
-Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top