Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2003 9:07:04 PM EDT
Well I am a glutton, and will therefore fill my face with all I see thismorning. Too bad, because I was actually looking pretty thin. I guess it will just take a couple of extra sessions at the gym to work it off. Oh, well, what are you going to do.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:29:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I took a vacation in late October, and consequently, lost my routine at the gym for about 2-3 weeks, then Turkey day hit, and I ate my weight in goodies and crap.  Weighed myself a couple days after Turkey day, and I had gained about 10lbs in those 3 weeks.  HOLY SHIT, I don't need to regress that much, especially after losing 40lbs.  No problem though, as I've returned to my normal eating habits, the 10lbs came off 2 weeks later.  Now I just need to get back into the gym, but winter illness seems to be curtailing that.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I gained about 6lbs. over the thanksgiving break. I sure did have a good time though. It is starting to slowly come off. It will in due time I am sure.

Hope you feel better.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:10:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont have a problem with weight gain because I never slack off on my workout routine, my daily workout is a priority, I do some type of
work out 6 days a week 365 days a year, dont
skip long periods without exersize, it's easier
to stay in shape than to get out of shape and try to get back in shape all over again.

also eat the biggest meal earlier in the day instead of late in the evening if possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top