Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2002 8:34:55 AM EDT
I only hope they'll be gone earlier![;)] j/k......So once again like every year around this time I get to act like a upperclassman at school when all the freshmenwomanz arrive. Some of the freshmenwomenz are simply a delight though. Running/toiling on the machines with cell phone in hand talking about how they are killing themselves at the gym and they _"feel the burn"_[rolleyes]with cell phone in hand carrying on a deep personal conversation ? I do not know about you, but when I'm lifting/working out, I do it best with [b]'TOLTOL'[/b]concentration.[:|] Plus I do not want to flinch and drop a dumbell on this dumbells head.[stick] You know what I mean. But,[:D] theres a whole slew of new female influx 10 days early this year! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I got to go its 'hunting season' at the gym[;)].  
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
.......I got to go its 'hunting season' at the gym[;)].  
View Quote

Well I bet it's not much of a hunt for you.  Squating over 500 lbs at 2% body fat, I'm sure the women are all over you.  They probably get on their cell phones to tell their friends to come see you.  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Man, you are breakin' my heart. Our "gym" is a concrete slab with a metal roof over it. I'll get a picture up for ya' first chance I get.

Free weights, a heavy bag, and rock rings for pull up's. Warm in the summer and cold in the winter.

There are times when a little eye candy would be welcome. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Well I bet it's not much of a hunt for you.  Squating over 500 lbs at 2% body fat, I'm sure the women are all over you.  They probably get on their cell phones to tell their friends to come see you.  [:)]
View Quote
....HAHAHAHAHA! thats funny, .....no really thats funny.....That was 20ish years ago (nonroided) and a personal MAX squat for a couple reps. Actually it was 500lbs though,10X45+45lb=bar+ 2 2 1/2lb.collars = 500. I already admitted I was embelishing my BF %, [b] BUT IT WAS LOW SINGLE DIGITS ![/b] .. I'm simply a middle aged single guy looking at my opportunites at the gym where I show up almost daily. I guess, this is when like WAVE and LT, I gotta say, I ain't got much lately, and I'm looking in my haunts...........[;)]but LT still holds that record !
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

LMAO!

You see what happens when you don't believe what we tell you mags?
View Quote
..I'm no skeptic on the internet, the kids over at DU know their SHIT![rolleyes]

We in turn question your [s]BS[/s] statements! [;)]
View Quote
...........WHAT![stick]......someone questioning my claims!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top