Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2002 2:26:23 PM EDT
Well thanks to the gym instructors at the NYPD Academy, I'm down to around 195 (And that's with eating pizza every few days ;) )  
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
A guy named "vinnie" eating pizza???[;)]WTF???[;)]...good for you.I bets its alls doos laps!
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Great job Vinnie.

Now, the real challenge will be keeping it off while spending all those hours sitting in a patrol car.[:)]

Good luck and keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Great job Vinnie.

Now, the real challenge will be keeping it off while spending all those hours sitting in a patrol car.[:)]

Good luck and keep up the good work.
View Quote

Worse than that (for me anyway) was when I was assigned to an Intelligence Unit (I know, I know, oxymoron - Police Intelligence) and sitting in surveillance vehicles all day or night.  I don't smoke, so I ATE!  I ate every kinda of junk food snack I could get my hands on!  I think I put on about that 20 lbs Vinne lost in 6 months. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top