Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2012 1:14:53 PM EDT
The wife and I want to get ourselves in better shape, and lose some weight. Unfortunately, with my busted leg, there isn't a great deal that I can do at the moment. I'm 40, she's 45. Both programs look pretty good. We do like the less time during workout of Insanity, and the fact that we don't need to buy the pull-up bar (not a deal breaker). We do already have barbells, so that's not to worry.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#1]
My Uncle, Brother, friends and myself have all done both. Insanity hurt all of our backs. But P90X is really great, dont skimp on the yoga or stretching. You WILL see great results.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Insanity tore my lower legs up, all that jumping around takes a toll on your body.If those are the choices P90x all the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top