Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2002 7:48:30 PM EDT
Thought I'd repost this here in the more appropriate forum...sheesh things go fast in the General Discussion forums... [:)]

As a recent leg injury has left me with a severe limp for the immediate future (after a ruptured achilles tendon), can anyone recommend a good/fast place to get a crook top cane? The only place I can see as a good source at the moment is http://www.canemasters.com.

I've read a lot about various martial arts (primarly hapkido) using the cane, and since it is probably the only thing resembling a weapon still allowed on an commercial plane, it seems like a good idea to have a nice one.

Thanks for any help pointing to the right direction...

-Dave45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top