Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 6:13:22 PM EDT
Evidently, the Johnson Smith Company (Things You Never Knew Existed) has a new video featuring an Israeli soldier who teaches the system that their troops use. It sounds like some good techniques can be learned from these, but I am totally unfamiliar with this fighting style....although being Israeli, it's probably good. I have had good luck with videos by such people as Paul Vunak and Frank Cucci from this company. Was just wondering if this new one would be worth the bother. I realize that a video is never a substitute for training with an instructor, but I like to watch these just to pick up a few extra, effective and simple techniques. Anyone know anything about this Israeli fighting art?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Evidently, the Johnson Smith Company (Things You Never Knew Existed) has a new video featuring an Israeli soldier who teaches the system that their troops use. It sounds like some good techniques can be learned from these, but I am totally unfamiliar with this fighting style....although being Israeli, it's probably good. I have had good luck with videos by such people as Paul Vunak and Frank Cucci from this company. Was just wondering if this new one would be worth the bother. I realize that a video is never a substitute for training with an instructor, but I like to watch these just to pick up a few extra, effective and simple techniques. Anyone know anything about this Israeli fighting art?
View Quote

If you're talking about Krav Maga, it's quite popular as it's very easy to learn, [b]very[/b] effective, and all that good stuff. More and more dojos and other training centers are teaching it. I wanted to learn it, but haven't found anyone close that teaches is.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://kravmaga.com/Home/home.html[/url]

ARH
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Friend of mine did some, he said it was ok, I am thinking about it, might affilate with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top