Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2011 4:09:39 PM EDT
anyone know anything about these 3 in 1 sprays with the OC and OS?? would this combination have any advantage over just OC such as Sabre Red or Fox Five Point Three
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
We really need to change the name is this forum.

the traffic here is pretty close to 100% fitness/athletics related. The "self defense" portion of the sub-forum name is misleading. Not trying to be inhospitable or anything, just tempering expectations.

In an effort to not be an entirely useless hater, i will tell you everything i know about pepper spray:

If you get lots of it in your eyes, nose, and mouth it fucking hurts bad.

edit: while i am sure someone here will know something about the spray in question, If you are looking for fast responses try posting it in General Discussion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top