Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2002 2:51:05 PM EDT
[b]NO NOT THOSE BALLS![/b]...You ever use them......[b]correctly?[/b]Not the small medicine ball, the larger balls called 'sissel' I think.THESE THINGS KILL![kill]The NFL is using them now....guys do pushups on'em,SQUATS STANDING ON TOP OF THE BALL!.....there are a many killer core balance/strength'n'ing exercises that are now being used by the pro-athletes(they get paid for better preformance I'd think).....I found the site....[url]sissel-online.com[/url]This is the most difficult workout type I've ever tried.Look at the catagories section.It concentrates on total body balance and muscle coordination and interaction.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
a guy i know who teaches a LEO technique known as groundfighting to the RCMP and other police agencies told me about those things, and this guy can pop a fucking BASKETBALL with his abs, so there must be something to it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 4:32:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Found the site...your right EdAvSr those pushups are on this site too.And I tried them once....I'll stick to the weights........I have bad wrists
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top