Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/9/2018 4:09:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Remember when they said a discount like this would never happen again?

Yeah. LOL.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I upgraded to Endowment during the special upgrade deal - anyone know if these are still going on?  The payment plans make them quite painless.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Well said. Hopefully this will get some people in to help with the voting!

@Lug1
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 8:59:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bigbryce31186:
Well said. Hopefully this will get some people in to help with the voting!

@Lug1
View Quote
Awesome.  My daughter is the last one!
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Lug1:
Awesome.  My daughter is the last one!
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 3:25:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck it, I keep telling myself I'll do this but never do, why not. Let's do this and add one more voice against SNAFUs like the bump stock situation we had last year.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 3:27:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 3:28:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Frost7:
Fuck it, I keep telling myself I'll do this but never do, why not. Let's do this and add one more voice against SNAFUs like the bump stock situation we had last year.
View Quote
Thank you! We need every vote we can get. More than likely, they will not send you a ballot, so you will need to harass them until they send you one. Just a heads up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry but the NRA showed its true colors in October.  Wish there was a middle finger smiley.  Not proud 5 year member...
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 5:20:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Bandhunter:
Sorry but the NRA showed its true colors in October.  Wish there was a middle finger smiley.  Not proud 5 year member...
View Quote
If it's been 5 consecutive years and you're still a member, you should be getting a ballot. Just an FYI.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 5:23:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KavonTN] [#12]
I've been a member off and on for fifteen years. I've never seen a ballot or any option to vote for anything. Are you just talking about voting for board members or what?

Honestly, the only reason I'm thinking about joining again after the bump stock debacle is because a local club requires it to become a member.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I’d do it if they had the easy pay option for it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By KavonTN:
I've been a member off and on for fifteen years. I've never seen a ballot or any option to vote for anything. Are you just talking about voting for board members or what?

Honestly, the only reason I'm thinking about joining again after the bump stock debacle is because a local club requires it to become a member.
View Quote
If you haven't had a membership for five or more consecutive years, they will not send you a ballot. If you have and you haven't been getting the ballot, they should be sending you one. The ballot is for the BOD vote and in last years case, bylaws changes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#15]
If you haven't had a membership for five or more consecutive years, they will not send you a ballot. If you have and you haven't been getting the ballot, they should be sending you one. The ballot is for the BOD vote and in last years case, bylaws changes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KavonTN:

I've been a member for 11 years and have never gotten a ballot. Any idea who I gripe to over that?
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:51:05 PM EDT
[#16]

I've been a member for 11 years and have never gotten a ballot. Any idea who I gripe to over that?
View Quote
I do not, maybe someone else will know. I would assume someone in membership maybe. (800) 672-3888 is their main line.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote
Did you check in the middle of your magazine (American Rifleman/American Hunter)?   Mine is always stapled IN the magazine---it IS NOT mailed separately.  But, I am a LIFE member and that might make a difference.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm not really happy with the NRA, but joined so I could vote.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Waiting for Marion Hammer to stop being a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Is there an easy pay option for this?
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By polymorpheous:
Is there an easy pay option for this?
View Quote
The NRA mail I got today says there is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#22]
I bought the life membership for me and my son. Don't regret it one bit and that's not a small amount of money for us.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm a buyer at $300 with easy pay. Which I'm sure we will never see again. Oh well
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By TheOldRepublic:
I'm a buyer at $300 with easy pay. Which I'm sure we will never see again. Oh well
View Quote
I wouldn't give them another dime. Time to start supporting an organization like NAGR that actually supports the second so it can eventually replace the NRA.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:16:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jason_mac] [#25]

I do not, maybe someone else will know. I would assume someone in membership maybe. (800) 672-3888 is their main line.
View Quote
Yes, that's the number I was given (option #2) -- I have a digital magazine subscription so need a ballot mailed out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1/nra-lifetime-membership-415608.jpg

The NRA life memberships are on sale until March 15th at $600. This gets you a vote for your board members every year.

For those who are upset with the NRA, it is the only organization with the power to enact massive changes and protect our freedoms. The way to fix the NRA is the same way to fix this country, VOTE! The more of us with a voice, the stronger changes we can enact. This is a chance to get yourself or your spouse a membership and an extra vote. Expand our base and vote in pro-black rifle board members who will represent our interests!!!!

Head to this link to sign up!
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1/nra-lifetime-membership-415608.jpg

The NRA life memberships are on sale until March 15th at $600. This gets you a vote for your board members every year.

For those who are upset with the NRA, it is the only organization with the power to enact massive changes and protect our freedoms. The way to fix the NRA is the same way to fix this country, VOTE! The more of us with a voice, the stronger changes we can enact. This is a chance to get yourself or your spouse a membership and an extra vote. Expand our base and vote in pro-black rifle board members who will represent our interests!!!!

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:21:13 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By CAKEPWNER:
Remember when they said a discount like this would never happen again?

Yeah. LOL.
View Quote
I got a life membership for $500 paid monthly
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally%20Posted%20By%20GoatBoy:%0dhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1/nra-lifetime-membership-415608.jpg%0d%0a%0d%0aThe%20NRA%20life%20memberships%20are%20on%20sale%20until%20March%2015th%20at%20%24600.%20This%20gets%20you%20a%20vote%20for%20your%20board%20members%20every%20year.%0d%0a%0d%0aFor%20those%20who%20are%20upset%20with%20the%20NRA%2c%20it%20is%20the%20only%20organization%20with%20the%20power%20to%20enact%20massive%20changes%20and%20protect%20our%20freedoms.%20The%20way%20to%20fix%20the%20NRA%20is%20the%20same%20way%20to%20fix%20this%20country%2c%20VOTE!%20The%20more%20of%20us%20with%20a%20voice%2c%20the%20stronger%20changes%20we%20can%20enact.%20This%20is%20a%20chance%20to%20get%20yourself%20or%20your%20spouse%20a%20membership%20and%20an%20extra%20vote.%20Expand%20our%20base%20and%20vote%20in%20pro-black%20rifle%20board%20members%20who%20will%20represent%20our%20interests!!!!%0d%0a%0d%0aHead%20to%20this%20link%20to%20sign%20up!%20
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
[#46]

View Quote
[#47]

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote
[#49]

View Quote
[#50]

View Quote
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top