Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2018 4:18:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Goatboy. This place is my refuge from the insanity in the world these days!
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Many thanks sir!!!!  Looking forward to the next set of improvements.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 2:50:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: InterestedBystander] [#5]
-login for mobile moved to main login page.

Should it take me back to the forum I clicked the login link from after login?

e.g. if i am in hometown forum, click login, sign in at main page, it just takes me to ar15.com instead of back to hometown forum.

(not that it should matter but my browser never recovered from cookie fiasco a while back and they won't delete/clear so using private browsing to login and use site)

edit: it returns me to hometown forum if tablet rotated and in landscape mode but not when in my typical portrait mode
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Goatboy,

Just give us a heads up when ARFCOM becomes self aware.  It could be both ugly and glorious.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Goatboy is there a reason that submitting a  new thread drops you back in GD and not in the thread you just created? I know it has been like that since the site revamp but I'd still prefer it the old way.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#9]
will we get Spel chek agian soon

and IM emoji are jacked up
IM sent
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GoatBoy:

It's always done this since your new post shouldn't have any replies at that time. Not sure it makes sense to drop back into the newly created post, but it's easy to change. Not sure how people would react though.
View Quote
I always like to verify Youtube and Twitter posted correctly since they only give the placeholder in the post preview. Or if I messed up anything else because I forgot to check the preview before submitting.

Either way if nobody else has complained about it I can manage. Not worth upsetting everyone else who probably likes it how it is.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GoatBoy:

Where were they broken like that? In IMs? Posts? (Which browser?)
View Quote
Just IMs
I'm on a chromebook so chrome?
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By dphill:

Just IMs
I'm on a chromebook so chrome?
View Quote
If you're OK with Google getting more data (and you're on a Chromebook so they already are getting a lot) go to chrome://settings/privacy and turn on "Web Spell Checking." It's a lot better than the built in browser one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top