Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2010 12:18:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 1:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Are these complete w/BCG ready to be mated to a lower?
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that with the Heavy Barrel only?
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/13/2010 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]
look here for july special
Link Posted: 7/16/2010 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
look here for july special

You're doing it wrong and got my hopes up.    That link takes me to an SBR upper.  The ones on sale are 16" M4 configuration, according to the PN.  The BURA3B 16M4 upper is a little farther down the page.

I need a SBR upper, dammit!

Link Posted: 7/16/2010 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmm 1/9 or 1/7?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered a PURVMB-20FPRED8, $775 from Bushmaster and after two months. I called and they did not have barrels. I bought the upper from MdwayUSA for $550. If you buy from Bushmaster you pay Maine sales tax plus $21 shipping. Do not waste your money. I saved $300
Link Posted: 7/31/2010 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hmm, in stock?

Dude, hate to get off topic, but your Avatar is disturbing.
Link Posted: 7/31/2010 6:57:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/8/2010 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmm, in stock?

Dude, hate to get off topic, but your Avatar is disturbing.

Owned by the newb!!!!

Link Posted: 8/17/2010 7:38:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 8:24:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 7:36:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Where is the Bllom County HTF...Going to the Bushmaster specials now...
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's Bloom County there Chief.

And I think the July Speshuls are gone by now.

Just so you know, I'm not singling anyone out.   I'm just an asshole with an internet connection.
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's Bloom County there Chief.

And I think the July Speshuls are gone by now.

Just so you know, I'm not singling anyone out.   I'm just an asshole with an internet connection.

Love your avatar there SIR!.....LMAO....I was in a hurry and my coffee cup was empty LOL

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#17]
yeah bushmaster is kinda expensive, i  realized that while buying spare parts from them. Your better off ordering from a wholesaler who sells bushmaster parts then bushmaster themselves.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Are those 6.8 uppers chromed chamber and bore?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Bushmaster July Sale

6.8mm Upper Assembly (Less A3 Handle) BURA3B 16M468 $559.95

6.8mm Upper Assembly BURA3B 16M468 $599.95

5.56 Patrolman’s Upper Assembly (Less A3 Handle) BURA3B 16M4 $559.95

5.56 Patrolman’s Upper Assembly BURA3B 16M4 $599.95

BUSHMASTER - Could you UPDATE your AR15.Com HomePage Advertisement to at least say "Bsshmaster September-To-Remember Sale" if its still ongoing?  It just keeps saying "Bushmaster July Sale", and here comes August, and now its September.  IMO, it makes you guys look...dumb.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#21]
They have, IMHO, a very poor website which in trun gives a very poor web experience.

I like their products, own a bunch, but that web site.....well.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:42:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, I can't complain too much about their website but I hear ya.  At least their catalog is still the same and I can download it now.  I still have Bushmaster Catalogs from 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.  (IMHO, the copnay that sucks the most in tems of their catalog and their website is LMT, even though their rifles are badass.)

I too own a lot of Bushmaster but I'm dissapointed in that they haven't kept up it seems with cutting edge.  Well, in one instance, I really don't see why a Bushmaster Stripped Lower Receiver should cost 35-50% more than say a Rock River (which I can get for $99ea).  I've mated Bushmaster lowers with RRA uppers and vice versa.  Fit is great.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:02:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well, I can't complain too much about their website but I hear ya.  At least their catalog is still the same and I can download it now.  I still have Bushmaster Catalogs from 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.  (IMHO, the copnay that sucks the most in tems of their catalog and their website is LMT, even though their rifles are badass.)

I too own a lot of Bushmaster but I'm dissapointed in that they haven't kept up it seems with cutting edge.  Well, in one instance, I really don't see why a Bushmaster Stripped Lower Receiver should cost 35-50% more than say a Rock River (which I can get for $99ea).  I've mated Bushmaster lowers with RRA uppers and vice versa.  Fit is great.

I'm about to put together an A4 clone. It's all Bushy along with one of their 1/7 Govt. profile 20" barrels.
I went to their web site looking for the last part I needed, an upper, and the only thing I could determine was the very high price for their upper.
I could almost spring for it but with the annoying lack of information (i.e. M4 ramps (I didn't want them this time), to the rail numbers; are there any? If so are they white?

So I ordered a CMT from Denny. Saved over $50 as well.

Bill
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I can't complain too much about their website but I hear ya. At least their catalog is still the same and I can download it now. I still have Bushmaster Catalogs from 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001. (IMHO, the copnay that sucks the most in tems of their catalog and their website is LMT, even though their rifles are badass.)

I too own a lot of Bushmaster but I'm dissapointed in that they haven't kept up it seems with cutting edge. Well, in one instance, I really don't see why a Bushmaster Stripped Lower Receiver should cost 35-50% more than say a Rock River (which I can get for $99ea). I've mated Bushmaster lowers with RRA uppers and vice versa. Fit is great.

I'm about to put together an A4 clone. It's all Bushy along with one of their 1/7 Govt. profile 20" barrels.

I went to their web site looking for the last part I needed, an upper, and the only thing I could determine was the very high price for their upper.

I could almost spring for it but with the annoying lack of information (i.e. M4 ramps (I didn't want them this time), to the rail numbers; are there any? If so are they white?

Bill

Bill from LA... you wouldn't happen to work in Plaquemine would you?  Hmmm, you can't be my coworker...

Anyway, I have a Bushy 20" HBAR A2 upper.  never been fired.  I had two, wanted to get rid of both, may have sold one (pending as of this moment), and now I want to keep the other one, but dunno.  I paid way too much for them way back then - over $615 each.  (In the Classifieds I'm aksing $450 shipped, but will take $400 Free Shipping if you're interested.)  Still wish I could take back that $615 and bought (for a little more) an LMT or LaRue, maybe Spikes.  

Anyway, my range rifles have been Bushy 14.5" HBAR A2's that I've mated with RRA, LAR, Delton, and Bushy lowers.  They fire great but with my eyes, I really need a scope or ACOG now.  They're fun, but they get the steel russian ammo whereas other rifles get the much nicer LC or Federal brass ammo.

Man...you are lucky too.  A 1/7 20" Bushy barrel... hard to find back then.  (You are right about lack of info on Bushmaster's website AND catalog!  Pisses me off!)
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I can't complain too much about their website but I hear ya. At least their catalog is still the same and I can download it now. I still have Bushmaster Catalogs from 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001. (IMHO, the copnay that sucks the most in tems of their catalog and their website is LMT, even though their rifles are badass.)

I too own a lot of Bushmaster but I'm dissapointed in that they haven't kept up it seems with cutting edge. Well, in one instance, I really don't see why a Bushmaster Stripped Lower Receiver should cost 35-50% more than say a Rock River (which I can get for $99ea). I've mated Bushmaster lowers with RRA uppers and vice versa. Fit is great.

Bill

Bill from LA... you wouldn't happen to work in Plaquemine would you?  Hmmm, you can't be my coworker...

Anyway, I have a Bushy 20" HBAR A2 upper.  never been fired.  I had two, wanted to get rid of both, may have sold one (pending as of this moment), and now I want to keep the other one, but dunno.  I paid way too much for them way back then - over $615 each.  (In the Classifieds I'm aksing $450 shipped, but will take $400 Free Shipping if you're interested.)  Still wish I could take back that $615 and bought (for a little more) an LMT or LaRue, maybe Spikes.  

Anyway, my range rifles have been Bushy 14.5" HBAR A2's that I've mated with RRA, LAR, Delton, and Bushy lowers.  They fire great but with my eyes, I really need a scope or ACOG now.  They're fun, but they get the steel russian ammo whereas other rifles get the much nicer LC or Federal brass ammo.

Man...you are lucky too.  A 1/7 20" Bushy barrel... hard to find back then.  (You are right about lack of info on Bushmaster's website AND catalog!  Pisses me off!)

Not me down there Cher, I'm in Mandeville.

Bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top