Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2017 3:22:47 PM EDT
Green Ops will be presenting Defensive Pistol I and Carbine I Courses in Culpeper this May. We hope to see some of your there. Both offerings are full 8 hour training days.

We get some questions about "who" or "what prior skills" are needed for students who are considering to train with us, for Pistol I you should be comfortable drawing your pistol from the holster and you need safe gun handling skills, for Carbine I you also need safe gun handling skills and you should be comfortable with your firearm, sling and optics. Your rifle must be zeroed. We strive to improve your skills and make you knowledgeable about legal considerations.

If you own and or carry firearms for self defense (or are thinking about it) we encourage you to attend regular training at least annually. Go Train! Here in VA we recommend John Murphy at FPF. Others we recommend are John Benner at Tactical Defense Institute and Tom Givens of RangeMaster. Of course, we would be honored if you decided to train with us.

Here is the link to our website, you can get more information about us, the courses we offer, our philosophy, who we are, the 2017 Training Schedule and to register for a course:
https://www.green-ops.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top