Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2016 6:28:02 PM EDT
Im going to start carrying professional training airsoft guns in my gun store, and the owner had tasked me in finding the best ones on the market. Arfcom had always been a huge help with real guns, so thought I'd start here with the training ones. Must be 1-1 scale size, weight, and function. Must also run on 12gram co2 cartridges. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Cybergun. Youre looking for guns licensed by them.   Is there a reason it has to be CO2?  All of my training airsoft guns run om green gas/propane and function just fine. And at velocities that dont require special gear. CO2 pistols tend to shoot very hot in the 500-600 fps range.

Www.airsoftgi.com

Www.evike.com

Www.airsoftextreme.com

Those are the big online stores. CO2 also limits your options. Propane/green gas powered offers up a lot more options.

Also dont plan on finding any GLOCKs.  GLOCK is real protective of their likeness. There are some avaliable through the grey market but they arent true 1:1.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 3:39:38 AM EDT
[#2]
But co2 is available at Wal-Mart.

That seals it for me.

Hope you get the info op.

Txl
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Propane is also avaliable at Wal Mart. For about 5 dollars per two cylinders

Pick up this adapter and don't sweat green gas.  Just put a drop of silicone oil in the neck of the propane cylinder ever 5 to 10 mags.  Green gas is propane with the stinky component removed and silicone pre added.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005WK4D9W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_BBtbxbAJY6KYP

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, should have specified, my owner has decided against green gas/propane as these will solely be one way range guns, not force on force, as well as co2 availability. He also doesn't like the idea of discharging flammable gas in an enclosed, indoor environment, however paranoid and misguided his thought may be.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's a whole list of CO2 powered pistols on AIRSOFT GI  

This one right here is a Cybergun Licensed M&P9 (standard size)

Looks like the FPS on the CO2 guns has come down a pretty significant amount since the last time I shopped for them.  You could use these for FoF if it ever came up.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2016 12:10:51 AM EDT
[#6]
My dept uses "green gas" guns in both regular training and extensively in SWAT use.

They are the way to go. Trust me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top