13-14 October 2010 - 2 Day Pistol, Level 2 - Columbia, MO
Host: Mark Hueser
Admin: EAG – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $375 – Deposit $185, with payment in full due 30 days prior to class date. On July 01 all classes will have a price increase of $20.00, be sure of the correct amount for your class.
Range Fee: $20 per day ($40 total) cash only, payable upon arrival TD1
* Pistol 2 is a fighting class. It builds on the previous skill sets, with the emphasis on rapid, multiple hits on single and multiple targets, shooting on the move and strong hand / weak hand unsupported shooting.
* It will include a lowlight shoot on TD1.
* A previous Pistol 1 or equivalent class is mandatory.
* Attendees must be active police officers, Active Duty Military, or possess a valid pistol license from any state. A Certificate of Good Conduct or equivalent from your local Law Enforcement Agency will suffice.
* Live fire exercises are inherently dangerous. Safety violations will be dealt with harshly. We cannot afford to have an unsafe shooter in a class.
* I reserve the right to refuse admission to the class for any reason.
* If you have questions, contact me directly at email@example.com.
* 4 Safety Rules
* Range Rules
* Combat Triad (Weapons manipulation skills highly stressed)
* Stance, balance, and grip
* Ready Positions
* Equipment choices
* Pairs, Failure Drills, Non Standard Response
* Multiple Target Engagements
* Shooting on the move
* Stepping off line of attack
* Qual Course Carbine
* 750 Rounds pistol ammunition.
* A serviceable pistol revolver, .38 Special / 9x19mm or larger
* 5 magazines / speed loaders
* A strong side hip holster. Inside the waistband holsters, shoulder holsters and fanny bags are not permitted
* A magazine pouch to hold at least two magazines
* Serviceable flashlight with spare batteries and bulbs
* Eye and ear pro
* Baseball type hat
* Clothing appropriate for the season
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE submitting your application!
* You must submit your completed application along with a copy of your credentials. Credentials can be scanned or a digital photo taken and emailed, or faxed to 928-636-6686.
* Deposit or payment in full must be paid within ten (10) days of your application date if paying by mail. See Application Process, Courses Pages, under Policies.
* If paying with credit card, fax full credit card information (account number, expiration date, security/V-Code and cardholder name and billing address, including zip code) to 928-636-6686.
* Confirmation will occur and notices sent upon receipt of payment in full unless other arrangements have been made.
* Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to YES Your Executive Service and mailed to YES, PO 3000, Chino Valley AZ. Note EAG & Class date & location on check.
* Payment in full is due 30 days prior to the class dates unless other specific arrangements have been approved.
* USG, DoD and other organization can pay via credit card or Purchase Order. Make note on the application and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Notify us of this method of payment at the time of submitting your application.
* Course Overviews appear within the Courses Page containing pertinent info, including gear list, what to expect, etc.
* Deposit or full payment reserve spaces in our classes.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS (ITAR) REGULATIONS, ONLY U.S. CITIZENS WILL BE ACCEPTED TO PARTICIPATE IN EAG TACTICAL COURSES.
If you have questions about the class, contact Pat directly at email@example.com.
If you have any questions for the host, please contact me.