Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2017 4:33:06 PM EDT
Posting it in the correction section now, just got the news late that arfcom got this training review sections similar to what pistol-forum.com has.

Finally got the time to finish my full AAR of Green Ops Carbine I class with lots of pictures.
This is my second review for Green Ops. It’s also my second class I attended with them. This after action feedback and review will be about the rifle class taught by the team. Being mainly a pistol person for four and a half years, I’m starting to venture on to learning how to use a rifle correctly, effectively and efficiently. In particular the AR platform...
Continue reading the rest @ Green Ops Defensive Carbine I review
Thank you for taking the time to read and any feedback is welcome.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for the detailed AAR.  Hope to see you at another course!
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
It was a pleasure shooting with you that day. I had a great time and it wasn't even two days before I had signed up for another Green-Ops offering!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top