Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 7:36:14 PM EDT
We had the pleasure of Clay Martin come give us a 2-day Pistol/Carbine class. You can look Clay up on his website (Off the Reservation Tactical) to view his background and qualifications. Clay also posts on YouTube. We had eleven students in class... all of whom were quite squared away which allowed the class to progress nicely.

Fantastic personality, extremely effective communicator, and teaches from lessons learned in both armed conflict and competitive shooting... a great blend delivered in a humble straight forward fashion. Not only that, he can perform the tasks covered with extreme proficiency.

No fluff, no gimmicks, no unicorn tricks, just straight forward proven shooting techniques. Clay focuses on each student giving corrective actions and feedback where needed. Unlike some instructors, Clay did not "nick pick" in what sometimes appears as an instructor's attempt to "show" everyone "something".  

The training industry is a tight market right now, but I was so impressed with Clay I told him he has free unlimited access to my place for future classes... I hope to see his operation grow and demand for his classes increase. While it seems like everyone gets a great review, I sincerely mean this review... I just wish Clay did not live out in Idaho, I'd certainly be shooting with him more if he were closer.
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm bringing Clay to Virginia in March. He's been awesome to deal with, and your input on your experience with him was a big deciding factor in deciding to make the leap and lock the class in.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never met Clay, but you can't wrong training with a former Green Beret, SFAUC Instructor and Master Class USPSA shooter.  There aren't that many of us with those quals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top