Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2010 12:06:34 AM EDT
I'm holding a CPL course August 14th in Shelby Township, if you don't have your license yet, give me a call, or IM me to book a spot, mention the site, and I'll give you 10% off, the course also includes:

ALL course materials (A $30 value, yours FREE)
Legal aspects taught by a Michigan MCOLES instructor
Class conducted in a State of the art multi-million dollar firing range
Certificate Suitable for framing
Course taught by an NRA Certified Instructor
Lunch
Bonus Material above, and beyond what the state requires, so you'll actually learn something.
Ammunition, and Rentals available at the range if you need it.

It's a lot of fun to.

It of course meets all Michigan requirements for getting your Concealed Pistol License (PA 372, 1927 sec. 5J2(b) as amended by PA 381 of 2009, sec 5j and PA 719 of 2002, sec. 5j).

Give me a call at: 586-552-5976, or just send an IM to reserve a spot, or ask any questions.
Link Posted: 8/13/2010 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a reminder the class is tomorrow at 9:00 AM.  If anyone else still wants to come I have some spots left if you want to register at the last minute.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top