Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2015 11:44:15 AM EDT
I have just gotten back into martial arts after a 14 year break.  The gym that I'm at (and really like) is JKD-based with heavy doses of Kali, Muy Thai, and some BJJ.  Lots of work with focus mitts and Thai Pads.

I'm looking for recommendations on brands of Thai Pads.  Lighter pads get bonuses, but no one wants to break a radius.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Hayabusa is good. Chekc out Cageside MMA. They're a local place here in NC and they carry all the top brands as well as their own brand which is just as good. I am in Krav Maga and use Revgear but a lot of others use the Cageside brand. http://www.cagesidemma.com
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
My old JKD school uses "Ring to Cage" brand stuff and seem satisfied.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Fairtex, Hayabusa, Ringside all make really good quality Thaipads
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top