Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2017 12:28:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blackgunfun]
Going to try Steel Challenge and need holster recommendations. I'll be using either a CZ75 , G17, or M&P.

This is all new to me so I don't want to spend crazy money... Yet.

Left hand draw, if it matters.

Any and all recommendations appreciated.

Thanks,
BGF
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Just look at the basic CompTac and BladeTech competition holsters like are used in IDPA and USPSA production and single stack. That will not be the fastest but it will be faster than any leather and still be useful in general.
Please don't get a Serpa.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Safariland ALS system.  6377 or 8 or or similar 7000 series.   Good retention but easy out.  

Or as previous posted stated, Comp-Tac.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Those are very common guns you listed, you could probably borrow a holster from someone to test out before you buy. Ask anyone at the club, i'd bet most people have multiple holsters, especially for the M&P and Glock.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:22:47 AM EDT
[#4]
At the matches I coordinate, I let new speed steel shooters compete at the low ready start position in rim fire open. I do not want to force new steel shooters in investing money until they know they like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top