Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2017 11:49:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one. It's OK for over the course shooting but I just ordered the newer version which has a 3/4 minute dot, as opposed to the 1/4 dot in the original. The larger dot should be easier to focus on. I still think that the Night Force reticle is a better option, now that they have a smaller circle.

B
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:31:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
You are right that the illumination is not great. The last one I purchased was a non-illumination one and saved me about $350. Overall I like the newer reticle and can do without the red/green dot.

One of these days I'm going to come over to Bisley! Hope to see you there, I'll buy the beers.

B
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 10:14:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sinister] [#4]
March will retro-fit the new reticle with 1.25 MOA dot.  It takes about five weeks turn-around to-and-from Japan through international mail and customs.

Agree that the illumination feature is feeble.  I put my original scope on my son's rifle and got a second without illum.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes I did contact March about doing that in 2017 and the quote was $350 for that service.

B
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top