Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2017 3:22:36 AM EDT
I'm going to make a private rifle and pistol range with steel plates for moving/shooting in my back yard. I have 50 yards open terrain and another 50 in wood terrain that I can use.

Purpose is for training in day light, low light and at night with NVG/IRL. I would like to work on transition drills, reloading and moving.
All targets will be static steel plates set at an angle. I will have at least 20 plates/targets initially.

Most that will be shooting with me are military, prior military, LEO or have experience. They are all friends and it is not for a business.

I buy my plates from AR500TragetSolutions. Anyone have a better place to buy from?

Any ideas or recommendations on set up, drills or type of targets?
I was thinking of some moving or swinging targets but they can be very expensive.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
found this  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYAjuQKVBm4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top