Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2017 12:07:44 PM EDT
When interacting, be polite, and respectful, but don't run off at the mouth; ie Keep it shut and your comments to yourself!
Despite the fact that people swear and attest by their signature that what he/she wrote down IS exactly what you said, often in fact it is not.  Think of it this way; how many times have you retorted or snapped back a command only to find that wasn't what you said to do at all?

I've seen this more than a few times from EMS, LEO, right down to the sworn statements of witnesses/involved parties.....dumb-ass as I am, even when I KNOW, sometimes I have to publicly announce the lesson to have it sink in.  

Hopefully these words will save you from yourself one day.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, what happened?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Much easier to say, "We never talked about anything substantive.  I gave my name, address, license and then politely asked to leave."
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF are you guys talking about?
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 9:16:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WTF are you guys talking about?
View Quote
I was looking over a deposition written by FP's/MP's on Post; seem the norm to include derogatory remarks at the end, and some just we're accurate or true.  
If you're cited, I strongly suggest challenging it in Court: they system is money grubbing, and will take the easiest way out, and bringing it to Trial isn't it.  

No, I wasn't arrested or ticketed, only observations, a couple of which tread into turbulent waters which I will not tread.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top