Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2010 5:16:57 PM EDT
Cruising the EE and I saw at least 2 A2 clone Preban Colts for sub $900, Seems to be that the market is dropping a little on the whole for A2 style rifles.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:30:50 PM EDT
Yup, the recession is having people sell off the non-essentials, and only a few people out there can afford toys right now. Sellers are having to drop their prices in order to get stuff sold. Great buyers market if you can.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 4:42:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2010 4:44:16 AM EDT by SteelonSteel]
Well I was laughing last night at bolt action rifle asking prices on sniper's hide. Seems people are still floating very high prices in hopes of getting a buyer at inflated prices. I saw barrelled actions going for more than I have into my whole rifle with Obermeyer barrel and McM stock, and top of the line mounts.. Same thing on FALfiles for preban FALS and nicely built FALS. $2k for a refinished mixed parts build FAL,....really?

Of course asking for a price and getting a price are two different things. ETA- we have always had pie in the sky prices posted here too. They just get unclicked as soon as I see the out of line price.
Link Posted: 9/16/2010 5:28:52 AM EDT
Between the recession and buying fatigue from Obamanation panic, the firearm market is effectively saturated. Pre-bans are not worth anything extra in free states, and ban staters aren't buying in quantity to support inflated "pre-ban" prices.
Top Top