Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 4:05:59 AM EDT

Just parked behind a green Honda with the bfl at time Warner/new horizons.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Come into New Horizons and ask for David.  Always good to meet a fellow arfcommer.

David

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Installed a gateway and left. But I went to school there and know Brian and Tim for years.

Ill swing In Monday, have another server to install then.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:24:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Brain and Timmay are good guys.  Did you go through a program here or take a selection of classes?

I look forward to meeting you on Monday.

David
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I did the networking and security package about 2-3 years ago. Ended up getting scooped up by a local telecom company and I am a VOIP engineer now and learning programming. May go back there for some programming classes.

I worked with Brian for a few years at boomer Mcloud. I saw Tim today on my way out while he was getting his morning lung cancer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top