Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a simple shirt with a small version of cas' logo on the breast.  Another shirt with cas's logo on the breast and Spawn's logo on the back (with or without text, I would prefer without).

David
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't get started with the "Behind Enemy Lines" crap. We know what it means but I really don't want the "What, are you guys part of an anti-government group or something?" stuff.

I'd go with Spawn's suggestion but without any of the text. If you eliminate "Team" all that will be left is "New York" and that should be obvious to anyone from just the state outline. The Statue of Liberty should stay. Even though I hate NYC, I associate that with something more than just "The City" itself.

We've had  "Behind Enemy Lines" on our T-shirt before... nothing anti-government about it... Supposedly we still have free speech the last time I checked....

Don't care. I still think it's stupid.

Link Posted: 8/18/2010 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just want a NY Shirt, and if we keep up the bickering nothing will ever be done. Cas did a great job, his design's are great. spawn did a great job his design's are great. Ultimately a design or 2 needs to be picked and added to the store. Maybe the store could set up some options for those that want "behind enemy lines" or any other printed text. this way we can each custom make a shirt. but I'm sure that will drive the price up.

This worked out just fine for the Zombie Response Team shirts.

Link Posted: 8/18/2010 2:06:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Have we decided on anything yet?

Keep me posted.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the behind enemy lines is badass.
I would'nt want anyone getting the impression I love this state .gov.
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 6:22:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Tag
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I just want a NY Shirt, and if we keep up the bickering nothing will ever be done. Cas did a great job, his design's are great. spawn did a great job his design's are great. Ultimately a design or 2 needs to be picked and added to the store. Maybe the store could set up some options for those that want "behind enemy lines" or any other printed text. this way we can each custom make a shirt. but I'm sure that will drive the price up.

Any design that's agreed upon by the majority will be added to the store under the "Build Your Own T-Shirt" feature. You can mix and match any of the designs, so if you want the NY HTF design on the back and the Zombie Response Team patch on the front breast, then go for it. The AZ HTF decided they wanted one of the designs I made as a breast design and the other for the back of the shirt, so both designs are in the store now for them to pick and choose.

If people agree on multiple designs or it seems like everyone is stuck deciding between a few designs that are really popular, I can get them in the store and then people can just mix and match whatever designs they want. It seems like everyone is just stuck on the small details like wording, so for now I'll get a few more designs up later today and if need be we'll just add multiple designs to the store for everyone to choose from.

Spawn,

Can you add cas' logo to the store now while we decide on the other one?

Thanks.

David
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't get started with the "Behind Enemy Lines" crap. We know what it means but I really don't want the "What, are you guys part of an anti-government group or something?" stuff.

I'd go with Spawn's suggestion but without any of the text. If you eliminate "Team" all that will be left is "New York" and that should be obvious to anyone from just the state outline. The Statue of Liberty should stay. Even though I hate NYC, I associate that with something more than just "The City" itself.

We've had  "Behind Enemy Lines" on our T-shirt before... nothing anti-government about it... Supposedly we still have free speech the last time I checked....

Wouldn't want you to get un-pissed too soon... LOL
Yep, that's me wearing it too....
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 1:26:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Adirondack1/ARFCOM.jpg

Pissed? Nah. If I got pissed every time I saw somebody do something I thought was stupid, I'd spend most of my day that way.

Bet that's a big hit with the ladies though. Makes you seem more "edgy" and less like a couch commando.

Link Posted: 8/20/2010 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here's the most recent design along with a template to see what it might look like on shirts. We'll wait to get feedback from everyone before we continue on.

http://www.rivalsummit.com/NewYork/ny.jpg
http://www.rivalsummit.com/NewYork/template.png    
I really like these a lot and maybe have for the wording "Liberty in New York Should Be More than Just a Statue."

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#14]
looks good, but alittle too much going on for me. take out the shield, and the banner, but keep the crossed ARs and the NY HTF and id be game.

either way, Ill buy a shirt once everythings settled, but if i remember correctly..it was a horrid exspeariance  trying to get a crap load of people to agree on one thing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Here's a new version of the design. I tried to make it as neutral as possible. Simple wording with the most universal look I could get that most people might agree on. It seems like a lot people like Cas' design as well so if people are interested we could use one of them for the breast design and the other for the back design.

http://www.rivalsummit.com/NewYork/newyork2.png      

I like it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pissed? Nah. If I got pissed every time I saw somebody do something I thought was stupid, I'd spend most of my day that way.

Bet that's a big hit with the ladies though. Makes you seem more "edgy" and less like a couch commando.

I have my girl... and she's edgy enough...She's the one in the GATM thread shooting the M203 40mm Grenade Launcher!

And as far as being a couch commando, check out the impact ON TARGET of MY SHOT!

There's plenty of fight left in this old dog......Thanks to TROY and the photographer that got the shot... I have evidence!
LOL

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have my girl... and she's edgy enough...She's the one in the GATM thread shooting the M203 40mm Grenade Launcher!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Adirondack1/leah203.jpg

And as far as being a couch commando, check out the impact ON TARGET of MY SHOT!
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Adirondack1/44329_461157226367_750776367_6885705_1258239_n.jpg

There's plenty of fight left in this old dog......Thanks to TROY and the photographer that got the shot... I have evidence!
LOL

That was a hell of a shot Wade!
Damndest loud thwack I ever heard a 100 yards away from a 203 nade'.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Adirondack1/leah203.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/Adirondack1/44329_461157226367_750776367_6885705_1258239_n.jpg

LOL

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#20]
simple is better.  just the plain bfl over the state silhouette would be my inclination.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's the most recent design along with a template to see what it might look like on shirts. We'll wait to get feedback from everyone before we continue on.

http://www.rivalsummit.com/NewYork/ny.jpg
http://www.rivalsummit.com/NewYork/template.png    
I really like these a lot and maybe have for the wording "Liberty in New York Should Be More than Just a Statue."

I like these designs and I like the idea of adding a quote about liberty instead of "team NY".  That statue represents a lot more than just NYC.  Don't see why some upstaters would object.  I think short and simple would be best.  Something like:

"Where liberty is, there is my country. "
Ben Franklin

“The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave.”
Tom Jefferson
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#22]
If we used the Statue of Liberty the Jersery guys are gonna come over and remind us of you know what.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 11:34:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Just popped in here for a look/see on a sleepless night and I'm not surprised that things haven't changed much since us Jersey guys got relocated!

Gone are the days of our $9 HTF shirts, I guess
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 4:15:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just popped in here for a look/see on a sleepless night and I'm not surprised that things haven't changed much since us Jersey guys got relocated!

Gone are the days of our $9 HTF shirts, I guess

ARFlation.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Any news on these?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top