Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/26/2006 6:34:58 AM EDT
where do I go to get the pistol permit paperwork in Saratoga County? Do I go over to Troy's town hall or? I forgot

Also, if I put down "personal defense" on the application for reasons why I am going for it, they cant deny me because of that correct? They will just list the restrictions on the backside?

Finally....

I goto school in Oneonta, which is Otsego county...would it be possible to get a pistol permit from there being im a full time college student in the county or do they frown upon this greatly and would they deny me?

thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:25:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dieter122:
where do I go to get the pistol permit paperwork in Saratoga County? Do I go over to Troy's town hall or? I forgot he
Finally....

I goto school in Oneonta, which is Otsego county...would it be possible to get a pistol permit from there being im a full time college student in the county or do they frown upon this greatly and would they deny me?

thankshr

It has been said NOT to put self defence as a reason. Do you live in Otsego or Saratoga county. If Otsego is berret about issue, then I would go there. But you need to go in the county where you live. As far as Saratoga county, I would say Saratoga Springs City Hall. Althou Zack's on Rt 9 at Round Lake offered me an application when I bought my Panther Bull20.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:32:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LordLore:

Originally Posted By Dieter122:
where do I go to get the pistol permit paperwork in Saratoga County? Do I go over to Troy's town hall or? I forgot

Also, if I put down "personal defense" on the application for reasons why I am going for it, they cant deny me because of that correct? They will just list the restrictions on the backside?

Finally....

thanks

It has been said NOT to put self defence as a reason. Do you live in Otsego or Saratoga county. If Otsego is berret about issue, then I would go there. But you need to go in the county where you live. As far as Saratoga county, I would say Saratoga Springs City Hall. Althou Zack's on Rt 9 at Round Lake offered me an application when I bought my Panther Bull20.

they cant DENY you a permit for putting self defense down, but they can still restrict the permit (as they will)...however in time if you appeal the issue in court after taking some self defense/pistol courses theres a CHANCE they will remove the restriction on it (if needed for a job etc)....

correct?

but yeah, I just need a application form now...

my C&R paperworks already completed, and is set to be shipped
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:14:47 PM EDT
?

do i goto the Sheriffs department in Ballston Spa?
Top Top