Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:42:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 3:43:55 AM EDT by IRWFO]
Not a bad show. I thought the host is kind of lame but seeing how things are made is a real eye opener. Especially the helmets. One question I have. They were at the FN factory & showed from start to finish how the M16 was made. Now I was under the opinion that the M16 was replaced by the M4. They were 20" A2 HBAR's but had a full size forearm rail setup with covers. They were also 3 shot burst models. Does anyone know about these & who is getting them?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:19:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 6:24:02 AM EDT by ICU]
I liked it. Behind the scene like that, pretty cool. The host is the guy that won Trumps show Apprentice. Smart guy & a Ranger. The barrels were being turned down to govt profile & equipped w/ KAC RAS. They didnt show the chrome lining process... I was curious where in the process it was done. -Justin
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:44:51 AM EDT
I think that 20" barrel setup shown is for the USMC.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:29:28 AM EDT
That was a good show. The FN manf plan for the M16 was cool. There was also a couple of shots of some A249 SAWs in there. They were about to test a SAW on the firing range. Seems like the quality control is good. It's amazing how fast they can put together a rifle.

Also, that was a cool story how the head of test firings son got a SAW that he did the final tests on.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:05:49 AM EDT
recorded and watched this morning not bad there is a new one next week same time i think its on the m1abrams tank and the m-9 pistol got to love that abramshug.gif
Top Top