Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 8:34:45 PM EDT
and i need to get to grand central all the way up to 91st. any good maps or something i can use. im going to be on foot.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:32:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I use maps.google.com. Just type in NYC and go from there. If you don't get a map, just go out to Park ave and start walking. That's a looooooong f''ng walk. I think Grand Central is between 42nd and 45th or 46th. Take the subway! I'm not sure which one but someone will know.

Whisky19
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:49:22 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're coming in on the Metro North train from CT. You should be able to get off at 125th St/Harlem. That would cut your walk almost in half, but still a long haul. Subway is the way to go. From Grand Central you can take the 4,5,6 up to 86th or 96th, or if you need to be on the West side, take the S train over and then the A,C up.  You can also take the A,C down if you get off at Harlem.
Subway map

Mike
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#3]
That's not such a bad walk. If you go to grand central, just walk out through the now met-life building and up park avenue. I walk daily from 36th to 68th through park avenue to go to class and back. My college is actually on lexington but I find the walk up park avenue is much faster
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
thats guys for the input. i found my way to my womens house. i dont know how people do it there thou. its a pain in the ass to find your way around. i guess for someone that dosent live there it is anyway. thanks again.

take it easy
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:21:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeh, tell me about it.  I go there maybe twice a year, and try to rely on the sun for direction.  Guess what, the sun doesn't shine in the city.  You have to walk 2 blocks one way to find out you went the wrong direction.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:11:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeh, tell me about it.  I go there maybe twice a year, and try to rely on the sun for direction.  Guess what, the sun doesn't shine in the city.  You have to walk 2 blocks one way to find out you went the wrong direction.

yeah, im not a big fan. but i love seeing my women down there. i could never live there thou
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top