Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 8:47:52 AM EDT
Did anyone see this post from the AK side? Its a step by step for altering hi-cap AK mags. I thought it might come in handy around here, that is, hypothetically if someone happened to know a guy who knew this other guy that had once heard of this dude who had some magazines that werent totally kosher,and had to make them hold less ammo because of some nutty ruling against temporarily blocked hi-cap mags.  Or something like that..I dont remember.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=83761&page=1&#-1
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a friend of a friend's second cousin's wife's aunt's brother's twice removed sister-in-law that was thinking of trying something like this.  Right now that friend of a friend's second cousin's wife's aunt's brother's twice removed sister-in-law was using rivets, but that seems to appear much more permanent.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a good idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top