Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/3/2006 5:22:57 PM EDT
Last night i was called out to salt the roads. I salt and plow Rt1, 95/295, and 206. if you found them white instead of black, you can blame me for that. I had only one problem: the truck had NO heat. By the time i got home this morning, i could hardly feel my feet. It was a rather uneventful night/morning. No accidents. for that i am thankful. Usually i see a couple three. snow, ice, no problem, i have 4 wheel drive; I can go as fast as I want. yeah, right.......as I see their arses slide by me in a full 360 degree spin

drive safe and be well
maxwell
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:36:17 PM EDT
Well, I thank you then .
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:57:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Maxwell:
Last night i was called out to salt the roads. I salt and plow Rt1, 95/295, and 206. if you found them white instead of black, you can blame me for that. I had only one problem: the truck had NO heat. By the time i got home this morning, i could hardly feel my feet. It was a rather uneventful night/morning. No accidents. for that i am thankful. Usually i see a couple three. snow, ice, no problem, i have 4 wheel drive; I can go as fast as I want. yeah, right.......as I see their arses slide by me in a full 360 degree spin

drive safe and be well
maxwell

I've been amazed since I moved here at the fast response to snow/ice by the DOT. You guys rock!!

I don't drive the roads you listed, but if we're ever near a bar I owe you a beer anyway!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:31:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:58:21 AM EDT
Top Top