Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 9:38:22 AM EDT
I saw on one of the threads that one or 2 dealers were doing $20 transfers in the area for ar15.com members. I didn't tag it (Doh!) and subject search didn't find it. Anyone know who they are?

I usually use Pro-Gun services in Victor ($39?). I'd asked Liberty Gun shop in Farmington once and they said $50!

As far as I understand our glorious AWB a Austrian pre-ban Steyr-AUG .223 is legal as long as I fix a break on it?

Thanks!
Jay
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Conrad B. Cote'
Cote' Supply
1334 Calkins Road
Pittsford, NY 14534

phone: 585-359-1737
fax: 585-359-1737

Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon.-Fri.
Transfer fee: $20. long guns and hand guns.

If your gun is a preban you don't need to put a brake on it, you can keep the flash hider. If it is a post ban you will need to have the seller send it disasembled and have the work done on it to make it legal BEFORE assembling it into a complete firearm.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks ZW17!

Looks like I have a new place to visit at lunch.......
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks ZW17!

Looks like I have a new place to visit at lunch.......

Call him first. He does it as a part time job and isn't always there. Every time I plan on going I make an appointment
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Conrad B. Cote'
Cote' Supply
1334 Calkins Road
Pittsford, NY 14534

If your gun is a preban you don't need to put a brake on it, you can keep the flash hider. If it is a post ban you will need to have the seller send it disasembled and have the work done on it to make it legal BEFORE assembling it into a complete firearm.

wow that's about 3 minutes from my house.

i'm assuming he's a kitchen table FFL, no actual store with inventory?  i'd be amazed if there was a gun store within walking distance of my house and i didn't even know it, but that's not a commercial area at all.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:31:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Again thanks for the heads up ZW17! I spoke with Conrad and he is out of his house with a small inventory by appointment. So now that I can transfer 2 lowers for the (old) price of one....;)
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Conrad B. Cote'
Cote' Supply
1334 Calkins Road
Pittsford, NY 14534

wow that's about 3 minutes from my house.

i'm assuming he's a kitchen table FFL, no actual store with inventory?  i'd be amazed if there was a gun store within walking distance of my house and i didn't even know it, but that's not a commercial area at all.

We must live mighty close to one another, he is about 10min from my house.

He runs shop out of his garage, great guy, fan of the black rifle, a straight shooter, and a member at GCL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top