Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
This is sounding better and better....hey Penguin, are you gonna be my combatives partner tomorrow
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#5]
fuck er, uh, GREAT!  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:15:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tagged, and IM sent for spring camping fun!  

Oh, and that report from 'homeland security US' (whoever they are) is disturbing.   But it's always the one you don't see that gets ya...  

[cough]tag[/cough]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:27:41 AM EDT
[#7]
May is turkey hunting season - lots of people in camo with guns running around the woods in Delaware Co. but so are the DEC cops.  Just an observation.  Camping and turkey hunting sound like fun.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:44:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:23:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't egg him on. It's gonna be a rough day as it is

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:48:52 AM EDT
[#10]
As I see it, we as a group have two options:

#1 hire Calvert1 to do a night time HALO drop into the compound.

or

#2 Start raising bail money for when the Feds pick you guys up at the rally point.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm just the cook. I'll guard the camp. Someone has to protect the "Lechon" and the Beer
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Speaking of HALO - what would prevent a flyover to say the least - obviously not restricted airspace, and if we get fired upon, we call mag162 to set the 120mike mikes for a fire mission (thats if he hasnt drank all the beer - should not drink and shoot)
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:45:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Its a bit of a haul from Buffalo, but if anyone wants to caravan for a "camping trip" in the Catskill Forest Park region, I'm good to go.

Buffalo here also, and I'm willing to ride shotgun.

This place concerns me. Even if worldnetdaily is full of shit, the place exists.
Local AM radio here gives Northeast intelligence network some credit, so I don't know.

Theres a compound in Buffalo also, can't see inside due to high walls and razor wire... but it's a former juvenile detention facility and as such, quite fortified. They claim its a school for kids. There are many other more suitable/affordable places to be used for schools here... even former schools! So why a former prison? This is like buying an APC to go shopping at Walmart.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Posted in the other thread, those clearing look like hill tops.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/tumbleweed2/moslem_1_small.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/tumbleweed2/moslem_2_small.jpg

On your map it shows an airstrip, is that part of the property?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doubt it: airfield info
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Big question is there any public land near there.  I was wondering if all the land around this place is private or public.  If it was public that would make the 'camping' trip a lot easier.

From the way it sounds the neighbors probably wouldn't have a problem with our group using their land for a group get together.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Hmm..I think thats the place I've been hearing about  for years now. Pretty reclusive bunch, from what I've been told.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#21]
ed, PM sent.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doubt it: airfield info

Well, you seem to be right.

Here is some great contact info for a neighboring property though:

Airport Ownership and Management from official FAA records
Ownership:  Privately-owned
Owner:  DEPOSIT FLYING CLUB INC
1 AIRPORT RD
HANCOCK, NY 13783
Phone 607-637-5429
Manager:  MAX FRANCISCO
46 LABARRE ST
HANCOCK, NY 13783
Phone 607-637-3677

Anyone have a reconnaissance drone we can fly out of this airfield? Maybe with a hellfire?

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Oh, and that report from 'homeland security US' (whoever they are) is disturbing.   But it's always the one you don't see that gets ya...  

EdSr. zbrane is a PILOT. Why don't you two do some air recon first??? Just a great suggestion.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#25]
A little more intel: digest of coverage and the investigation report.

Happy camping
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
A little more intel: digest of coverage and the investigation report.

Happy camping

After reading the second link I can't believe this place is still going.  It should have been taken down by Law Enforcement years ago!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:11:10 AM EDT
[#27]
No shit....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Heres a link directly to their ''Life in Islamberg'' webpage!

LEAVE COLD!!

Also, copy the link and paste into Address from a google or such webpage before accessing

http://islamberg.org/

Something from their signed guestbook

"As Salaamu Alaikum,

How often do you update the pages? I know there was the first Al Mehfil Concert held, and it has not been mentioned. These things informs everyone of how much Allah is bringing about the dominance of Al Islam around the world.

People should hear about these pleasant things, during the atrocities that are occuring in other Islamic Countries.

Ma Sha Allah,"
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:17:02 AM EDT
[#30]

Sounds like its turning into a real sneak-n-peak operation

Not in a HomeTown forum with 3 pages.....

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

EdSr. zbrane is a PILOT

Gather all and any information you can.We'll meet before the camping to set up things and look at what we have............... on the camping and shooting trip

Quoted:

Why don't you two do some air recon first??? Just a great suggestion.

Cause the only recon I know how to do is done on my 2 feet
It will be fun getting together with all the nearby derelicts!

zbrane is STRONG he can pilot and hold your ankles (er two feet) as you shoot the videos - if they shoot, he can hand over the yoke to Antonio and both of you can use you bullet hoses to return fire!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Here is a way to scare the crap out of them.

link to fun
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#34]
As much as it seems funny to think about going to the place for some "recon", I doubt any of it is going to help. At the least, their just going to bottle up more, at the worse, your going to confuse the living hell out of any FBI/etc people watching the place when a band of guys show up and start snooping around the place and possibly compromise their observations. Nothing has happened yet because their probably still building a case and a cause to actually investigate the place.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#35]
After seeing the Fox 5 interview maybe we could go up their and use their place for a get together. It looks like those two old guys would like to shoot some AR's with us...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:28:40 AM EDT
[#36]
I bet they would rent the place to us for a shootout. Nice report from Fox. They probably called first. Go up there when nothin's goin on, brilliant. How about going when someone reports the gunfire or large crowds of people are there. doh! hock.gif  gd
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:50:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Kinda strange.  According to some stuff I've found, as late at October of '05, these folks may have still been there - or at least speaking in relation to the University there:

"October 28, 2005 -- Under the auspices of The International Qur’anic Open University at Islamberg, New York, USA, a volunteer team of doctors, nurses and medical technicians departed from John F. Kennedy Airport October 23 and arrived in Islamabad, Pakistan."  

Also sent some of their folks south to help with Katrina.

Doesnt say how many, but from my understanding that place "was" supposed to have housed over 300 within the "community" in Islamberg.

Seeing that they've mentioned that the Feds were actually in contact, and the reports mentioned all over the net perhaps they've moved south to the Virginia or Carolina based locations.  

What I do wonder is this: 70 acres and no-one is there but the two who approached the reporter - then where the hell did everyone else go????
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:12:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Thats why I say it is a scam...I think they were all hiding in the woods....

Summer time is when it needs to be checked out.....Maybe we can buy some property from them
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#39]
or maybe they built underground shelters that can be accessed from the facility.  tunnels, rooms, or whatever.  or they just picked up and moved to a new location.

They are muslems,not Vietcong
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top