Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:14:42 PM EDT
anyone been there before?  What's the selection of EBRs like?  thinking of making a trip down there next time i'm back in rochester.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice guys that run the place, very helpful. You will not find a lot of black rifles, I was there 4-5 weeks ago and they had 3 behind the counter.

Pro-gun in Bloomfield has a better black rifle selection.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#2]
there's more than one ProGun? is it a chain? i did an address search but only the victor one comes up.....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
there's more than one ProGun? is it a chain? i did an address search but only the victor one comes up.....

My bad....

Shooters Supply Gun Shop
Bloomfield NY

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I quick google search and those two places are literally right down the street from each other, how convinent.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I quick google search and those two places are literally right down the street from each other, how convinent.

About 15min from eachother.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top