Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 11:32:35 AM EDT
Does anybody in NNJ stock stripped lowers?  I tried ordering one from Ramsey Outdoor store, but they have not been able to get their act together and get one in for me.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#1]
PK90 at arms-n-ammo has them, as does Donley's Gun Shop in Quakertown PA.  Both are a drive from this part of NJ but they're both reputable and can do NJ transfers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anybody in NNJ stock stripped lowers?  I tried ordering one from Ramsey Outdoor store, but they have not been able to get their act together and get one in for me.  

Email Vinny He may some Superior AR receivers in stock. [email protected] He's in Freehold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top