Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 7:34:23 AM EDT
hi i live in long island,new york.every wek the laws seem to change and iam not up to date.iam sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but i would like to know the rules.can i have a bayonet lug,flash hider,high capacity mags,etc.i own several preban rifles,aks+ars but i want to purchase a new ar with all the evil features but i want to be legit.thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks that info helped alot,1 more thing,would a no ban rifle be the one with only pistol grip and mag capacity.is this the model companies arre making so we can own them?thanks again for your help.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#3]
no-ban=Has too many evil features, produced after the ban sunset(2004), not legal in NY

post-ban=Doesn't have too many evil features, produced during the ban(1994-2004) and after the sunset(2004), legal in NY

pre-ban=Produced before the ban went into effect, legal in NY

Check your local laws though, this is based on the state rules.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top