Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 7:21:17 AM EDT
I recently contacted Liondog (who I met at an earlier  Ft Dix AR Blast) to ask if
there were any upcoming "build sessions" on the calendar. I had slowly gathered
the components for a lower and wanted to put it together with someone who had done it
before - no matter how easy the process is described here on this site. Long story short -
a week later with a huge hand from John (zbrane), Antonio and Thom(Liondog) the lower
is done. While I guess the process is not terribly difficult, I know that it would have taken me forever to complete it on my own trying to build it from written directions. Now that I saw how it
actually goes together I am stoked to try it solo. This lower will serve a 20" Govt profile upper
and will be finished off with an ACOG TA31F.

Again - thank you gentlemen. As I said earlier, I'll be a bit busy for the next few weekends
but I would love to join you guys on a range trip in the near future to break in the new build.
(and maybe a second build when my RRA carbine upper arrives ????  )

Hopefully we will meet up again at the BO get together.

Ed
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Always good to bring a new AR into the world.  

See you at the BO meeting and there will be a range trip soon.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#3]
John (zbrane), Antonio and Thom(Liondog)

The 3 Musketeers
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow a "thank you" post!  

I merely held the Surefire E2D and the "tent" for the flying spring - which I missed anyway.

It was our pleasure and kept us, ah hem Antonio and Z, in top form and in practice.

"The Three Muskrateers" how befitting.

Yes the ghey, FMJunkie, I held the light while Antonio and Z manhandled his lower to completion. Oh boy.

I was planning on seeing you all at the BO meeting , but I forgot I have a "christening" - . Take notes for me, us guys in Bergen Cty got a REAL problem dealing with SHTF scenerio.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Um, you know they're gay and into foursomes, right?

Ed, we all had a great time building up the lower.  Now we have to show you how to assemble an upper.  I'm looking foward to seeing you at the BO meeting next week.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top