Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 11:18:25 AM EDT
I plan on making a road trip to Albany Monday or Tuesday of this week. Need to make a stop at Brian's- happen to have a surplus of cash "after" the Xmas shopping! Haven't figured out how that happened! LOL His days and hours of operation would be appreciated. Thanks,
BIGJim223
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
BigJim - I have a list of hours, and I do believe they are current:

M-F 10am to 9pm
Sat 10am to 6pm
Sun 10am to 4pm

I still cant get over it -  first gunshop open 7 days a week for our buying pleasure!

Link Posted: 12/7/2003 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
HKgnnr: Thanks! Looks like I will be going first thing Monday morning. Can you tell this cash is just burning a hole in my pocket?  LOL!
BIGJim223
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, you'll be very pleased with Brian's selection., and I'm sure there wont be any problems finding something you like.

As a matter of fact, The wife and I might try and get down there as well - Not sure what time however, but I'd be the fella with the HK hat in case

Also, welcome to the NY Board (as Im assuming your post count) - whenever we all get on the same sched. you're more than welcome to join in the "Group Gatherings" at B&Js. Good times in good company with dinner usually planned thereafter.

In the meantime, have fun picking yer'self out something nice!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
HKgnnr: Made it to Brian's this morning. About 11AM, I believe. Nice store, great selection of pistols, even had one that has been on my list for a while. Nice little concelable KelTec P-11/9mm. Not something I really needed, but have wanted for a while. Price was good, also scooped up a bunch of .357 Mag Silvertips and Rem .357 JHP that he had on the clearance table for $9.99 a box. What a deal for premium defense ammo! The last box of 125gr Silvertips I bought were $24 a box! Service was real good, no pressure and no attitude (not that I ever got it at B&J's before, but you know how some shops can be).
 The main reason I went was to scope out a Springfield M1A. Once again this year, the wife has decided to be VERY GOOD to me for Xmas, as she has for the past 2. Brian also took good care of me on those occaisions. Gladly, they had a loaded model and said that they could take care of me if I decided that was going to be the gun she buy's. I think they will probably see me about the 2nd of January as I cash in on that present!
  By the way not new to the board, just not a big poster. I usually check out the NJ/NY board and the AK boards, as I am a confirmed AK nut. But love my Bushy, too!
BIGJim223
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad the shop was able to assist you with your needs.  We do our best to keep an excellent stock on hand, currently around $750,000 in firearms, in a neatly laid out and organized space with only the very best in staff.

Hope to see you on the 20th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top