Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 9:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
That's it, edit when you loose! Might as well edit out the homo ones as well, they all came from the team forum too.

LOL, call me a homo all you want... but

1.  What is discussed in the Team Forum stays there... board etiquette and

2.  No BOTD related threads, discussion of or links to outside the Team Forum.

thank you for your attention to these details,

HomoRanger
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:07:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's it, edit when you loose! Might as well edit out the homo ones as well, they all came from the team forum too.

LOL, call me a homo all you want... but

1.  What is discussed in the Team Forum stays there... board etiquette and

2.  No BOTD related threads, discussion of or links to outside the Team Forum.

thank you for your attention to these details,

HomoRanger

Hah, I sure as shit didn't call you a homo. I referred to a 'roasting' you got where most called you a homo! I wonder why they all did that? You need a little work on your reading comprehension.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#3]
No Bull... you miss the point, it takes a lot more than that to get my goat... (oh could Helldoggy have fun with rewording THAT statement).  Anyway, its all in good fun.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
edited by HiramRanger

sorry gents, that discussion remains in the Team Forum ONLY

why did u edit my post
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Because as I recall it included a quotation of the previous post which I had to edit, or was a direct reference to it.  Doesn't make much sense to eliminate the post in question and leave copies behind.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Because as I recall it included a quotation of the previous post which I had to edit, or was a direct reference to it.  Doesn't make much sense to eliminate the post in question and leave copies behind.

so where are the pix
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]
[Reginal Denny]Can't weeee'alllll get along?[/Reginal Denny]

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

so where are the pix

Hahaha... Just go to the team forum and look for them.. :)
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so where are the pix

Hahaha... Just go to the team forum and look for them.. :)

im too lazy to look thru them all
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hey guys,I am sorry ass like Hiram said.

be nice to  things from the Team Forum.

See you all soon.

Ed, I've warned Hiram about his smart mouth....<sigh> some guys just don't listen...

Anyway gents, I am making the hotel and dinner reservations tomorrow or Wednesday. PLEASE IM, email or call me! Only a few (HK, Raptor, Rumpranger) have "rsvp'd") I need a frim count so noone gets lost in the shuffle....
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Guys,
sorry to be so silent as of late, but the work siutation has been hectic...

Anyways, the weekend of the 15th seems to be the most "do-able" for the most number of people. Please IM or email me ASAP so I can arrange to book rooms (same place as last time) and make a dinner reservation.

I PROMISE you, you will NOT be disappointed by the food, and with ME on a diet, there might actually be something left for others to eat.

Look forward to seeing you all then.

Seefood[sic] diet?

HD, I guess you missed this one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

HD, I guess you missed this one.

Nah .....I just let it go by....
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Now, to reiterate (12 hours later) I am making the reservations tomorrow...I have NO ONE confirmed for hotel rooms and only the previously mentioned few folks for dinner.

Work is giving me a real headache at this juncture, so Lorie and I may not even be able to make it. If we do, it might be as brief as a quick visit to the store, dinner (brief) and then driving back home.....
Please guys. let me know your intentions so I may make arrangements.

Perhaps with everyone's schedules, a short visit to the store, say from 3-5 pm, with dinner to follow from 6-8 and then dispersing is best....LMK.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Okay...24 more hours and no replies or interogatives? Fine.

I have an ongoing "situation" on the job that sadly requires me to be present all day everyday to mediate a dispute. It may require doing so this weekend.

Since only a very few people, local to Albany, seem interested, I'm bowing out of making any reservations for dinner or lodging.

Anyone who cares to pick up the ball, the numbers are as follows:

1) Wingate Hotel 518.869.9100
2) Barnsider Restaurant 518.869.0175

Sorry guys, but I'm much too busy at the moment to try and coax anyone into getting on board wih this. I just don't have the spare time for social activites.

Have fun and I hope to see you all at the next one.

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

our social director has issues......

<snarl> First of all, Social Director, lofty title that it is (self-appointed, may I remind you ) should ALWAYS be capitalized....

Secondly, if you ever use a wuss phrase like "issues" to describe one of my (thankfully few) problems again, I'll spank you like a naughty HiramRanger.

Just to clear it up, in case any other smartass might get the idea that I have freaking-la-dee-da "issues" , try this on for size:

A disreputable contracter is into my guys for about 80 grand. Not wanting to see this happen before the Holidays and take 3-5 years to arbitrate, I have agreed to be point man on a picket line to force a dialogue between heretofore "silent" parties that might be able to loosen the purse.

As is my usual tactic in something like this situation, I have pre-alerted the local PD and their PBA rep so they don't get blind-sided by some politician calling them.

Long and the short of it, if somebody decides to break my balls on this, I may have to submit to a pro-forma arrest for some shit like trespassing or disorderly conduct to make a point (trust me, it's no big deal) but still may lead to me having to cool my heels in the jug until a judge convenes court on Monday...

Sooo.....why you guys are having fun at dinner, raise a glass to your sweet, delicate friend, Heckpuppy40 and hope that he can resolve his issues in a timely (I friggin' HATE cheese sandwiches) manner.

<edited to fix typos.>
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I move that we postpone the get together for sometime between ThanksGiving and Christmas.

It seems to make sense at this point.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Helldog, good luck, give them hell and a few prayers for a just resolution for you and your guys.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 12:56:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Thank you Raptor.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Don't think this month is in at all...
Wife is working the 15th and 22nd weekend's. Plus the money she spent in Hawaii, that we don't have will take till January to repay.
If I do go it will be to sell my rifles at this point....LOL
Have a good time
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top