Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2003 6:58:41 PM EDT
I met a fellow Russian at the range today, and we we started talking about shops. We went to one 8 mins drive from the range (in Bethpage, Suffolk/Nassau border) which was new to us at the time, and he told us of a "great place out here on L.I. called TNT".

I did a search, and all I could find was a TNT Guns in Clinton, which is Upstate NY.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

(Oh, and if you know any real good shops out here on LI, please drop me a line as well )
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
its T & T , and they suck big time
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]
You have T&T in Seaford and T&T Tactical (Formerly T&T Gunnery and range) in Garden City (formerly in Floral Park).

Personally I've only been to the Garden City Store.  I know the Manager, Stan, so he treats me well.  Stan's son, Hank, works in the Seaford store.  I personally, get treated well there, but others haven't been so lucky.

My advice, get prices first then buy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is another good place:

Hunter Sports
2279 Babylon Turnpike
Merrick NY 11566

516-379-7870
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 12:33:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Anrdeuha T & T is at 2108 Jericho Turnpike in Garden City Park.
Great Store and great People atleast most of them , Stanley and his sons are good people , the owner is another Story.

I were in T & T today getting some ammo for Calverton Tommorow when a Russian guy came in and were Checking out some Side  by side Double Shotguns that must have been you.

Hunter Sports is also a very good store and have better prices than T&T. Great people too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:42:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Not sure why after I hear the bad "press"  here, but Marty at T and T in Seaford has treated me quite fairly.  I have purchased a Bushmaster AR-15 and a Mossberg 500 combo there and gotten prices I could not beat elsewhere, albeit I had a T and T coupon from the LI Fisherman when I got the AR.  T and T ammo prices and accessories are where they get (gouge) you.  Hunter Sports was a friendly shop in Merrick, but its like thy are doing you a favor getting off a stool to get something you are interested in.  I guess it all depends on first impressions, who is "in the mood" etc.  One of my friends just purchased his first pistol at T and T in Seaford, having been very dissatisfied with the "salesmanship" and prices at a couple of different shops in upper Westchester.  And no, I have no connections to T and T other than its convenient and local.  One further comment- I still say that they treat you at LI OUtdoors on 110 in Melville like you just spit in the guy's hair-  now I would say that store sucks big time.  Others probably like it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:01:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:19:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I spend my $$$ at the Long Island Shooting Center in Islip.

'Been going to that one for a while now, Just want more selection
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top