Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/4/2003 6:58:41 PM EDT
I met a fellow Russian at the range today, and we we started talking about shops. We went to one 8 mins drive from the range (in Bethpage, Suffolk/Nassau border) which was new to us at the time, and he told us of a "great place out here on L.I. called TNT".

I did a search, and all I could find was a TNT Guns in Clinton, which is Upstate NY.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

(Oh, and if you know any real good shops out here on LI, please drop me a line as well )
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:34:14 PM EDT
its T & T , and they suck big time
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:56:52 PM EDT
You have T&T in Seaford and T&T Tactical (Formerly T&T Gunnery and range) in Garden City (formerly in Floral Park).

Personally I've only been to the Garden City Store. I know the Manager, Stan, so he treats me well. Stan's son, Hank, works in the Seaford store. I personally, get treated well there, but others haven't been so lucky.

My advice, get prices first then buy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:06:14 PM EDT
Ah, Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:34:45 PM EDT
Here is another good place:

Hunter Sports
2279 Babylon Turnpike
Merrick NY 11566

516-379-7870
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 12:33:58 AM EDT
Anrdeuha T & T is at 2108 Jericho Turnpike in Garden City Park.
Great Store and great People atleast most of them , Stanley and his sons are good people , the owner is another Story.

I were in T & T today getting some ammo for Calverton Tommorow when a Russian guy came in and were Checking out some Side by side Double Shotguns that must have been you.

Hunter Sports is also a very good store and have better prices than T&T. Great people too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:42:27 AM EDT
Not sure why after I hear the bad "press" here, but Marty at T and T in Seaford has treated me quite fairly. I have purchased a Bushmaster AR-15 and a Mossberg 500 combo there and gotten prices I could not beat elsewhere, albeit I had a T and T coupon from the LI Fisherman when I got the AR. T and T ammo prices and accessories are where they get (gouge) you. Hunter Sports was a friendly shop in Merrick, but its like thy are doing you a favor getting off a stool to get something you are interested in. I guess it all depends on first impressions, who is "in the mood" etc. One of my friends just purchased his first pistol at T and T in Seaford, having been very dissatisfied with the "salesmanship" and prices at a couple of different shops in upper Westchester. And no, I have no connections to T and T other than its convenient and local. One further comment- I still say that they treat you at LI OUtdoors on 110 in Melville like you just spit in the guy's hair- now I would say that store sucks big time. Others probably like it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:01:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:19:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Wave:
I spend my $$$ at the Long Island Shooting Center in Islip.

'Been going to that one for a while now, Just want more selection
Top Top