Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 8:01:41 AM EDT
Alright! Turning out to be a great week! Received my letter yesterday stating that my pistol permit was signed and awaiting my pickup.

Just got back from the Clerks Office and as my daughter would say - WOOOHOOOO!

I can't believe how little time it took. From the Schenectady Co. Sheriffs Office, to the FBI/State Police - to the Judge and to my hands in under 60 days!

This weekend I'll go and pick up the S&W 622 from my father.

Ohhhhh boy, on the horizon - a Springfield XD9 and a Kimber.

With Brian reopening the shop........I need to build a bigger doghouse, cause the Missus will be putting me into it before long!
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:38:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:53:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Aimless:
Didn't Brian have a Lorcin in the display case last winter? That'd be a phat carry piece and you'd be stylin' in Schenectady with dat!

60 days sounds pretty fast, I think mine took longer than that.

i think that $50 tag on it was a bit steep. Might want to shop around for a better deal
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:47:04 AM EDT
Wait, I think Wave had that Lorcin spoken for as his 'throw down piece'

The wife's permit should be approved soon. Clerk said the judge had about 30-40 on his desk, and hers is likely one of them.

She's already making a list, she'll be receiving a S&W Chiefs Special w/ the permit, but would like a Walther PPK/S. And when I said I wanted to eventually get a Kimber she replied - "We're only getting one?"

Fellas, I've struck gold
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:09:17 PM EDT
F-U!!!!!

iv'e been waiting for four months. still havn't heard one way or another..
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:44:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:18:15 PM EDT
Congrats... I'll send you the routing and account numbers for B&J and you can have your paychecks direct deposited toward store credit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:11:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Congrats... I'll send you the routing and account numbers for B&J and you can have your paychecks direct deposited toward store credit.

- Now thats a businessman!

As I stated in the B&J reopening thread, I now am pretty sure I wont be able to make it for more than a hour or so (if I can even swing that). They roped me into OT for Sat-Sun, and Sun into Monday. Perhaps if we have some overnighters, I can meet you all for breakfast on Sunday morning.

IIRC, Brian had a nice selection of Springfield XDs at the old shop. So at least I'll be working on getting that fat OT check for something!
Top Top